Sun, Dec 08|
Cup of Cheer Cake Class
Learn to make a cute Holiday themed cake with us!
Time & Location
Dec 08, 2019, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Sugar Sweetery, 5353 Otter Pond Way, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742, USA
About the event
Have you ever wanted to learn how to decorate a cake? Now's your chance!!
Unleash your creativity in this intensive 2-hour workshop. You’ll receive a crumb-coated cake ready for you to add the final coat of frosting. You'll also enjoy coloring your own icing, frosting and decorating a 5” mini cake, including learning stripes and floral techniques with buttercream. Best of all, you’ll get to make your cake and EAT it, too!!
What To Expect:
• Classes are 2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
• Hands-on cake classes are very limited seating at this time
• You will be standing and working for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
• Pre-registration is required!
Class is $85 per person. Recommended age is 18+. Please note: colors and embellishment styles may vary slightly from class to class.
We own and operate a licensed catering business and are based out of Ranch Cordova.
Note: Check your spam folders if you do not see a confirmation email in your inbox!
Cup od Cheer Cake Class