Fri, Nov 19|
Thanksgiving Dinner Cupcake Class
Grab your buddies and make it Friendsgiving get together you'll never forget!
Time & Location
Nov 19, 2021, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Sacramento, 1525 U St, Sacramento, CA 95818, USA
About the event
Come join us for this fun and festive Thanksgiving cupcake decorating course where you will learn basic cupcake decorating techniques and countless hints and tips that you can apply to your future projects.
We have over 15 years of experience decorating cakes/cupcakes - from massive wins and even bigger fails!! Let us give you all the insider info on how to master cupcake decorating.
Class starts Friday , November 19th at 5:30pm.
6 Cupcakes, buttercream and all the tools will be provided. You will leave with your beautiful (and delicious) work of art, but supplies will stay with us. We will be offering our signature vanilla bean buttercream recipe for an additional fee.
In this class you will learn to:
- color buttercream to your preference
- proper frosting techniques
- create festive cupcake designs
- pipe rosettes and squiggles using a variety of piping tips and bag cuts
- learn all of our best tips and tricks to making perfect cakes
What to expect:
- Class will run for 2 hours.
- Doors to the classroom will open 10 minutes prior to the start time of the class. Please plan to arrive on-time, we will start right away.
- Everyone in attendance must purchase a ticket. No observers.
- Children ages 16+ are welcome at this class when accompanied by a paid adult.
- Please feel free to take any pictures during the class, but no video.
- All class materials will be provided, feel free to bring an apron if you wish.
- You will be taking your cake home in a box provided by us.
- Instructor reserves the right to change the designs of the class without notice.
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Important Covid-19 Info:
Current CDC guidelines regarding masks and occupancy/spacing at the time of the class will be followed. This is subject to change. Please plan to bring a mask if required per current County requirements. Each participant will have their own set of tools and icing bags. Please do not come to class if you are feeling ill or displaying any symptoms.
Purchasing this item constitutes your agreement to these terms.
Thanksgiving Dinner Cupcakes
Registration for 1 class seat