Sun, Nov 07|
Heart Craft Studio
Pumpkin Floral Cake
Come learn the basics of decorating cake using vanilla buttercream! We'll walk you through every step & give all our best tips & tricks!
Time & Location
Nov 07, 2021, 12:30 PM
Heart Craft Studio, 3054 Sunrise Blvd G, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742, USA
About the event
Come join us for this fun and festive Pumpkin Cake decorating course where you will learn basic cake decorating techniques and countless hints and tips that you can apply to your future cake decorating projects.
We have over 15 years of experience decorating cakes - from massive wins and even bigger fails!! Let us give you all the insider info on how to master cake decorating.
Class starts Sunday, November 7th at 12:30pm.
Cake, buttercream and all the tools will be provided. You will leave with your beautiful (and delicious) work of art, but supplies will stay with us. We will be offering our signature vanilla bean buttercream recipe for an additional fee.
In this class you will learn to:
- level a cake
- dam and fill a cake with buttercream
- remove loose crumb and crumb coat
- color buttercream to your preference
- proper frosting techniques
- final coat cake creating pumpkin dimension using a foam square
- pipe rosettes and squiggles using a variety of piping tips and bag cuts
- learn all of our best tips and tricks to making perfect cakes
What to expect:
- Class will run for 2 hours.
- Doors to the classroom will open 10 minutes prior to the start time of the class. Please plan to arrive on-time, we will start right away.
- Everyone in attendance must purchase a ticket. No observers.
- Children ages 16+ are welcome at this class when accompanied by a paid adult.
- Please feel free to take any pictures during the class, but no video.
- All class materials will be provided, feel free to bring an apron if you wish.
- You will be taking your cake home in a box provided by us.
- Instructor reserves the right to change the designs of the class without notice.
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Important Covid-19 Info:
Current CDC guidelines regarding masks and occupancy/spacing at the time of the class will be followed. This is subject to change. Please plan to bring a mask if required per current County requirements. Each participant will have their own set of tools and icing bags. Please do not come to class if you are feeling ill or displaying any symptoms.
Purchasing this item constitutes your agreement to these terms.
Cake Decorating$80.00Sold Out
This event is sold out