Time & Location
Dec 03, 2023, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Rancho Cordova, 3054 Sunrise Blvd G, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742, USA
About the event
About the Class:
In this hands-on cookie decorating class, you'll learn the tips and tricks of transforming cookies into edible masterpieces. Our skilled instructor will guide you through various decorating techniques including wet on wet, dimensional piping and line work.
- A set of freshly baked cookies per participant
- Assortment of icing colors and ALL decorating tools
- Step-by-step guidance from our experienced cookie artist
Details & Terms:
- The class will last for 2 hours, giving you time to learn, decorate, and enjoy the atmosphere.
- Doors will open 5-10 minutes prior to the class start time. To make the most of your experience, please ensure you arrive on time as the class will begin promptly.
- Every participant must purchase a ticket to attend the class. We want to ensure that everyone gets a chance to fully engage in the decorating experience.
- We recommend this class for ages 6+ and leave it up to the parents if you'd like younger children to participate.
- We encourage you to take pictures during the class and share your creative journey on social media. Don't forget to tag us to show off your edible artworks!
- Instructor reserves the right to change designs of the class without notice.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. Additionally, tickets cannot be transferred to another individual. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to these terms.
- We are guest instructors at Heart Craft Studio in Rancho Cordova, CA
- Ticket type
We are guest instructors at Heart Craft Studio. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferablePrice$35.00Sold Out