Time & Location
Dec 20, 2023, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Rancho Cordova, 3054 Sunrise Blvd G, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742, USA
About the event
About the Class:
In this hands-on cake decorating class, you'll learn the tips and tricks of transforming a cake into Frosting the Snowman. Our skilled instructor will guide you through various decorating techniques including filling and crumb coating.
- A set of freshly baked cake layers per participant
- Assortment of colors for dying icing and ALL decorating tools
- Step-by-step guidance from our experienced cookie artist
Details & Terms:
- The class will last for 2 hours, giving you time to learn, decorate, and enjoy the atmosphere.
- Doors will open 5-10 minutes prior to the class start time. To make the most of your experience, please ensure you arrive on time as the class will begin promptly.
- Every participant must purchase a ticket to attend the class. We want to ensure that everyone gets a chance to fully engage in the decorating experience.
- We recommend this class for ages 15+.
- We encourage you to take pictures during the class and share your creative journey on social media. Don't forget to tag us to show off your edible artworks!
- Instructor reserves the right to change designs of the class without notice.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. Additionally, tickets cannot be transferred to another individual. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to these terms.
- We are guest instructors at Heart Craft Studio in Rancho Cordova, CA.
- Ticket type
We are guest instructors at Heart Craft Studio. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferablePrice$85.00