Time & Location
Nov 19, 2019, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Sugar Sweetery, 5353 Otter Pond Way, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742, USA
About the event
Have you ever wanted to learn how to decorate a cake? Now's your chance!!
Unleash your creativity in this intensive 2-hour workshop. You’ll receive a crumb-coated cake ready for you to add the final coat of frosting. You'll also enjoy coloring your own icing, frosting and decorating a 5” mini cake, including learning stripes and florals techniques with Buttercream. Best of all, you’ll get to make your cake and EAT it, too!!
What To Expect:
• Classes are 2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
• Hands-on cake classes are very limited seat at this time
• You will be standing and working for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
• Pre-registration is required!
Reservations are required. $85 per person. Recommended age is 18+. Please note: Frosting colors/flavors and embellishment styles may vary. Non-refundable.
**This workshop is held out of our home in Rancho Cordova, CA - address will be sent once registered**
Fall cake decorating$85.00