Sat, Dec 16|
Dance of the Icing Sugarplums Cookie Class
Dive into the magic of the holiday season as you craft cookies inspired by the timeless tale.
Time & Location
Dec 16, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Sacramento, 2908 Franklin Blvd Suite A, Sacramento, CA 95818, USA
About the event
About the Class:
In this hands-on cookie decorating class, you'll learn the tips and tricks of transforming cookies into edible masterpieces. Our skilled instructor will guide you through various decorating techniques including wet on wet, dimensional piping and line work.
- A set of freshly baked cookies per participant
- Assortment of icing colors and ALL decorating tools
- Step-by-step guidance from our experienced cookie artist
Details & Terms:
- The class will last for 2 hours, giving you time to learn, decorate, and enjoy the atmosphere.
- Doors will open 5-10 minutes prior to the class start time. To make the most of your experience, please ensure you arrive on time as the class will begin promptly.
- Every participant must purchase a ticket to attend the class. We want to ensure that everyone gets a chance to fully engage in the decorating experience.
- We recommend this class for ages 15+.
- We encourage you to take pictures during the class and share your creative journey on social media. Don't forget to tag us to show off your edible artworks!
- Instructor reserves the right to change designs of the class without notice.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. Additionally, tickets cannot be transferred to another individual. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to these terms.
- We are guest instructors at Poppy & Pot in Sacramento, CA.
There is a parking lot in the back off of Franklin Blvd Alley, as well as street parking out front.
We are guest instructors at The Kitchen Table. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable