Time & Location
Apr 13, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Heart Craft Studio, 3054 Sunrise Blvd G, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742, USA
About the event
This hands-on cake decorating workshop will bring out the decorator in you!
In this workshop you will learn how to decorate a 5" cartoon themed cake using various buttercream techniques. Things we'll be doing in class:
- Filling the cake with buttercream
- Stacking the cake layers
- Crumb coating the cake
- Mixing icing colors
- Decorating cake in fun festive colors and outlining the details in black line work.
- Decorating a cookie candle topper to complete the look.
Details & Terms:
- Class will be 2 hours long
- Doors open 5-10 mins prior to class starting. Please arrive on time, class will start promptly.
- Everyone in attendance must purchase a ticket. No observers.
- Children age 15+ may register and join class
- All class materials will be provided, feel free to bring an apron if you'd like.
- We'll decorate together step-by-step, so you can follow right along.
- You will be taking your cake & extra buttercream home in a box.
- Please feel free to take pictures during class - don't forget to tag us!!
- Instructor reserves the right to change designs of the class without notice.
- All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable. Purchasing this item constitutes your agreement to these terms.
- We are guest instructors at Heart Craft Studio in Rancho Cordova, CA.
We are guest instructors at Heart Craft Studio. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable$80.00Sold Out
This event is sold out